Terms & Conditions
Read this entire Agreement carefully. Food vendor is solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, and certificates of Liability Insurance as required herein. Completed application, payment, including copies of required documentation, shall result in the assignment of a Vendor ID and Booth Space.
1. THE DEADLINE IS Saturday, April 1, 2017.
2. Vendor agrees to remain on site/providing the activity described above during the entire course of the Event. Event operation is from 10 AM to 4PM.
3. Setup must occur between 9AM and 2PM the day before. Breakdown may begin at 4PM, to be completed by 5PM. SETUP AND BREAKDOWN MAY ONLY OCCUR DURING THESE TIME PERIODS. Early dismantle is not allowed. All trash and debris must be cleared from vendor area at event close.
4. There will be an ATM on site. We will not make credit card lines available to vendors but we do have wifi in the Grand Hall and out into the Garden. We recommend that vendors use credit card processors that can work offline, if applicable.
5. We ask that vendors be respectful and careful with our Garden. Dumping grease or waste water on the lawns is not permitted, nor is any other practice that is likely to damage the property. NO DRIVING IN THE GARDEN WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION OR AN ESCORT.
6. Parking behind Pavilion is limited to unloading and loading only and only one (1) vehicle at a time. Please use the designated vendor parking area once your vehicle is unloaded.
7. Booth spaces are subject to change and may not measure exactly 10 x 10. Any substantial use of space beyond the assigned booth will be subject to a pro-rate increase in booth rental.
8. This contract may not be assigned by the Vendor to any other party, nor may the space or location be shared with any other party or vendor without expressed, written approval of Garden Staff.
9. Vendor contracts may be cancelled by the vendor without penalty at any time up to thirty (30) days before the Festival. If the vendor cancels within 30 days of the event, the deposit will not be refunded.
10. The Oregon Garden reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason. If the agreement is terminated by The Oregon Garden, the vendor will receive a full refund of any fees or deposits already paid. The Oregon Garden is not responsible for any loss of opportunity or potential revenue as a result of the cancellation or termination of the relationship between The Oregon Garden and the vendor.
11. The Vendor, including all of its owners, agents, employees or assigns, hereby releases and waives any and all claims for personal injury, product liability, theft, breakage, or other Damage, against The Oregon Garden, its agents, contractors, successors and assigns, from or otherwise pertaining to the space and equipment rental hereunder, and Vendors expressly assume the risk of rain, wind, lightning and other weather-related elements on the days of the Event expressly disclaims any obligation or representation related to the number of persons to be attending the Event, or the revenue to be derived there from.
12. This contract represents the sole agreement between the parties and no other representations, statements or understandings are included as any part of this agreement.